Check List for getting delivery order
The following Endorsements are required :
- B/L consigned TO ORDER – Shipper’s endorsement is necessary
- B/L consigned TO BANK – Bank’s endorsement is necessary; If the B/L is consigned to the Bank of particular Branch then that Branch’s endorsement is necessary.
- B/L consigned TO A NAMED CONSIGNEE – The named consignee must endorse the B/L
Telex Release - The Telex Release message has to be received by MSC Agency (India) from Load Port. The D/O will not be issued on the basis of a photo copy of Telex Release message produced by Consignee. The Consignee needs to keep in touch with our office to enquire the same before releasing the Delivery Order.
Freight payable elsewhere – In case of freight payable Elsewhere, MSC Agency (India) should receive " Freight paid" confirmation from the elsewhere location. The Consignee needs to keep in touch with our office to enquire the same before releasing the Delivery Order.
NVOCC / FORWARDER Bill of Lading – Since IGM is manifested with Customs on the basis of HOUSE BILL OF LADING, following documents have to be submitted for issuance of Delivery Order:
- Surrender of Master Bill of Lading (Carrier)
- Copy of duly discharged negotiable House Bill of Lading
- Written delivery advise in favour of actual consignee from MASTER BILL OF LADING Consignee.
|Back | Top|